What Is It's Wild Peace
Wild– [wahyld] Adjective: frantic or distracted; crazy
Peace– [pees] Noun: a state of mutual harmony between people or groups, especially inpersonal relations; freedom of the mind from annoyance, distraction, anxiety, an obsession, etc.; tranquillity; serenity.
Welcome to It’s Wild Peace. Life is wild. It’s messy. It can be overwhelming. However, it is my hope and prayer that all who come here can find your peace in the midst of the wild life we all live. I pray you can find inspiration to become healthier, happier and live more simply.
My husband Tom and I have 3 children ages 15 (9th grade), 13 (7th grade), and 10 (5th grade) and are all homeschooled. After adamantly proclaiming that I wouldn’t homeschool, God threw me a screw-ball and look who’s been homeschooling for the past 8-9 years! God has a great sense of humor! So, in the midst of your crazy life it is imperative that you also find your peace within the wild chaos of life; and equally important is to keep your sense of humor and have fun and live simply! Don’t over complicate things! So that is exactly what “wild peace” is. It’s feeling a sense of peace within the crazy of life, feeling healthy, alive and energetic and peaceful at the same time!
Isn’t that what we all strive for?!
I am a Jesus follower, wife to Tom, health coach, homeschool mom, animal rescuer, photographer, carpenter, and so many other titles! However, I am purpose driven to help anyone acheive optimal health through education and eating real food. Health is vital to living your life to the fullest.
Do you want to learn more about how to eat to live? Or are you wanting to know more about homeschooling? Or DIY projects? How you can FIX almost anything? You will find a list of things below that you will find on the blog. I pray they help you, inspire you or at least entertain you! Oh, and you will find out that I love lists and I love reading a good list too! So, here is your first list below:
- Need to eat gluten free? I gotcha.
- Find out what Eat to Live means.
- Find out my favorite products throughout the year.
- Recipes aplenty are coming soon. (I promise, but good things take time!)
- Homeschool stuff (all kinds of things).
- Various DIY projects
- Eventually there will be a store on here for you.
- Various and quirky thoughts of mine (bound to be entertaining, I NEVER know what random thoughts will trot through my mind)
- Most importantly, posts on many health issues and ways to solve them with what you eat.